Nowadays, we mainly use solar street lights and ordinary street lights. Many people are not particularly clear about the difference between solar street lights and ordinary street lights. As a China solar street light factory, we analyze the advantages of solar street lights compared with ordinary street lights from the following aspects?
First, the cost comparison
- Solar street lights are a one-time investment and long-term benefit, with simple lines, no maintenance costs, and no expensive electricity bills. The recovery cost is thick, and a lot of electricity bills and maintenance costs for personnel can be saved in the later stage.
- The electricity cost of the city circuit lights is high and the wiring is complicated, so the wiring must be checked continuously for a long time. Especially in the case of unstable voltage, LED lights are inevitably easily damaged, but with the extension of the service life, the aging of the line and the maintenance cost will increase year by year. The later electricity bill is also not a small expense.
Second, compare the installation
- When installing the solar street light, especiallyintegrated solar street light, there is no need to set up complicated lines, just make a foundation pit within the cement base and 1m, and fix the flange part of the solar street light with galvanized bolts.
- There are complex construction procedures and high construction costs for the installation of ordinary city circuit lights. First of all, it is necessary to set up cables, dig trenches and lay pipes, and conduct a large number of civil constructions such as threading in the pipes and backfilling, which consumes a lot of manpower, material resources and financial resources. Ordinary city circuit lights must be debugged after they are installed. Once a problem occurs, it will cause a lot of cost consumption.
Three, protection comparison
(1) The solar street light adopts a 3.2v-12V system, with stable voltage, reliable operation, and no hidden dangers. It is an ideal product for installation in villages, rural areas, urban parks, etc.
(2) The city’s circuit lights are highly dangerous. Under the condition of constant changes in people’s living environment, it has brought many hidden dangers to road reconstruction, landscape engineering construction, abnormal power supply, and cross-construction of gas pipelines.
Fourth, environmental comparison
Solar street lights can continue to reduce management costs, and the money saved can be developed and used for other promotions in some areas, reducing the cost of public allocation by local governments. To sum up, the inherent characteristics of solar lighting, such as no danger, energy saving, no consumption, environmental protection, simple installation, automatic control and maintenance-free, can bring direct and obvious advantages to the construction of rural roads and municipal engineering.
- Comparison of life expectancy
The lifespan of solar street lamps from best street light company is much longer than that of ordinary electric lamps. For example, the main components of solar street lamps can be used for more than 50,000 hours, and the lifespan of solar lithium batteries is 8-10 years. 18,000 hours; low-voltage base lamps have an average lifespan of 6,000 hours. The initial investment of ordinary lamps is much higher than that of solar lamps. In short, in a comprehensive comparison, solar street lamps have obvious saving characteristics compared with city circuit lamps.